Article 1 Purpose
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to provide the internet related service (hereinafter referred as "Service") of homepage (hereinafter referred as "the homepage of Midas Hotel&Resort")operated by Midas Hotel&Resort (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), and to regulate details, procedures and other details which are related to use conditions, membership.
Article 2 Effect of terms and conditions
These terms and conditions shall come into effect by posting on the Company's online website according to the Telecommunications Business Act and the Enforcement Decree of the Telecommunications Business Act. The Company might change these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions become effective upon notice.
Article 3 Other rules except terms and conditions
The matters not specified in these terms and conditions shall be governed by the regulations of the Telecommunications Basic Act, Telecommunications Business Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 4 Definitions of terms
The definitions used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
- 1. Users: Members and nonmembers who access the homepage and receive the service provided by the company according to these terms and conditions
- 2. Members: Customers who have signed up as online members through the website
- 3. Nonmembers: Those who use the services provided by the company without signing up the membership
- 4. ID: A combination of letters and numbers selected by the member and approved by the company for member identification and the service use of member
- 5.Password: A combination of letters and numbers set by the member himself in order to protect the personal information of the member,
- 6. Withdrawal: Member's expressed intention to terminate the use agreement after using the service
Article 5 Membership
- 1. The user can sign up for free membership, and after filling in the member information as per the sign-up form designated by the company, the membership process is applied for by making a declaration that you agree to these terms and conditions.
- 2. The Company shall register the users who applied for membership according to the preceding paragraph, unless it falls under any of the following.
- ① When three years have not passed since his / her membership loss due to the reason of Paragraph 2, Article 6, etc
- ② In case of false, missing, mistake in the registered contents for membership
- ③ If the membership is applied for to hinder social order or morals
- 3. Membership is completed when the approval of the Company reaches the user who applied for membership.
- 4. In case of any modification in the member information registered to the Company, the member shall immediately notify or correct the modification according to the method specified by the Company.
Article 6 Withdrawal of membership and disqualification
- 1. A member might request to withdraw from the company at any time, the Company shall take necessary measures for membership withdrawal immediately if the member requests withdrawal.
- 2. If the member falls under any of the following reasons, the Company might restrict the use of certain services or suspend membership for a certain period of time.
- ① If the member registers false information at the time of application
- ② If the member fails to fulfill the debt borned by the member in relation to the payment, other use of goods purchased through the Company's online homepage
- ③ If the member steal ID and password or personal information of others
- ④ If the member has acted in a way to damage the reputation of others or cause disadvantage in the Company's online homepage
- ⑤ In case of threatening the order of e-commerce such as hindering the use of Company by the third party
- ⑥ When posting pornography on the Company's online website or linking to a pornographic site,
- ⑦ When the member has done the acts prohibited by laws and these terms and conditions, or the acts which are against beautiful and fine custom by using the Company's online homepage
- ⑧ Other acts that intentionally hinder other service operations of Company
- 3. The Company might cancel the membership if the action of paragraph 2 is repeated more than twice or if the reason for such failure is not corrected within 30 days after the Company has restricted or suspended its membership.
- 4. If the Company cancels the membership, the membership registration is erased. In this case, it is notified to members and the opportunity to explain is given at least 30 days prior to the termination of the membership registration.
Article 7 Notice to Members
- 1. If the Company notifies to the member, it might be sent to email address agreed and specified with the member in advance.
- 2. In the case of notice to the unspecified members, the Company might substitute individual notice by posting it on the Company's online homepage screen for more than one week. However, individual notices shall be given to issues that have a significant influence on the member's transactions.
Article 8 Contents of Service
The Company provides the members with other services such as reservations when using the facilities of Midas Hotel&Resort, and the details of the specific services are separately posted on the website of the Company.
Article 9 Duties of the Company
- 1.The Company shall neither disclose nor distribute member's personal information which has been acquired related to the service provision to third parties without the consent of members. However, it is not the case where there is a request by the state agency according to the regulations of the Act such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications, a criminal investigation purpose, a request by the Information Communication Ethics Committee, or a request according to the procedures specified by other related laws and regulations..
Article 10 Duties of Member ID and Password Management
- 1. It is the member's responsibility to manage ID and password.
- 2. Members are responsible for any consequences arising from the negligence or misuse of IDs and passwords given to members.
- 3. If member's ID is fraudulently used, such a member shall notify such a fact to the "Company".
Article 11 Modification of Contract
Members shall make online corrections if the details listed at the time of use application, are changed.
Article 12 Provision of information and posting of advertisement
- 1. The Company might provide its members with various information by the way to post them in website when operating the service.
- 2. The Company might post advertisements on websites, emails, etc. when it comes to the operation of service.
Article 13 Suspension of Service provision
Service provision might be suspended when it falls under any of the following cases:
- 1) Inevitable case for system maintenance
- 2) When a key telecommunications business operator prescribed in the Telecommunication Business Act suspends telecommunication services
- 3) If there are any other reasons why the Company can not provide services
Article 14 Deletion of post or its content
The Company might delete any postings or contents of the services which violate the regulations or exceed the Company's published period of time without prior notice or consent.
Article 15 Attribution and use restriction of Copyright
- 1. The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the Company's works belong to the Company.
- 2. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, broadcasting or profit use by other methods or for use by a third party of information of which intellectual property belongs to the Company, among the information which have been obtained while the user uses on-line homepage, shall be prohibited without prior consent of the Company.
- 3. According to the agreement, the Company shall obtain the consent of the user when using the copyright belonging to such a user.
- 1. The Company collects the minimum information required to reservations etc. when collecting information from users. The following items are mandatory and others are optional.
- 1) Name
- 2) Date of Birth
- 3) Sex
- 4) Mobile phone number
- 5) ID (in case of members)
- 6) Password (in case of members)
- 7) Email address
- 2. When the Company collects personal information that can identify the user, the consent of such a user shall be obtained.
- 3. The personal information provided will not be used for purposes other than the original purpose or provided to a third party without the consent of the user.
- 4. The user might ask for the view and correction of his / her personal information possessed by the Company any time and the company is responsible for taking necessary measures without delay.
- 5. The Company shall try the best effort to protect the user's personal information including credit card from loss, theft, leakage or alteration by designating the minimized number of administrators for the protection of personal information.
- 6. The Company or any third party who receives personal information from the Company shall destroy the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information has achieved.
Article 17 Settlement of Disputes
- 1. The Company shall establish and operate Damage Compensation Processing Organization in which the reasonable opinions and complaints raised by the User are reflected and the damage is compensated.
- 2. The Company shall deal with complaints and comments submitted by users preferentially. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the reason and processing schedule shall be immediately notified to the user..
- 3. In the case of application for damages relief from the user related to an e-commerce dispute between the Company and the user, the dispute might be subject to arbitration by the Fair Trade Commission or the dispute arbitration institution commissioned by the mayor or the governor.
Article 18 Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- 1. The Seoul Central District Court shall be the jurisdiction of the lawsuits related to e-commerce disputes between the Company and users.
- 2. The lawsuits arising between the Company and users shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Korea.
Article 1 (Effective Date)
These Terms shall come into effect from March 31, 2017.
We, Midas Hotel&Resort, promise to provide our members with a differentiated service and we will make every effort to provide more accurate information and services.